Alistair Campbell was a distinguished Cook Islands poet and man of words who was recognized as one of the leading writers of New Zealand and the South Pacific.
CI LIBRARY & MUSEUM
PO Box 71, Rarotonga
Tel: +682 26468
OPENING HOURSMonday - Saturday: 9am to 1pm Tuesday evenings: 4pm - 7pm
5 - 13 yrs: $10 per year
14 - 18 yrs: $15 per year
Adults: $20 per year
Visitors: $30 (Valid for 6 months. $10 back when all borrowed items are returned)
- Royal Mail Steamship Maitai Exhibition Launched December 2016
- Gifts of Pacific Art to the Cook Islands Library and Museum by HSBC
- Paikea: Professor Ivan Sutherland – an unfinished life
- Gifts to CILAMS from Australian visitors Darrell Redman and Tony Payne
- Memoirs of the late Makea Nui Teremoana Ariki CBE
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.