Currently on display the Cook Islands Library Museum is an exhibition of material on distinguished Cook Islands poet and man of words, Alistair Campbell. These are on loan from his family from 16 July to 16 August 2011.
CI LIBRARY & MUSEUM
PO Box 71, Rarotonga
Tel: +682 26468
OPENING HOURSMonday - Saturday: 9am to 1pm Tuesday evenings: 4pm - 7pm
5 - 13 yrs: $10 per year
14 - 18 yrs: $15 per year
Adults: $20 per year
Visitors: $30 (Valid for 6 months. $10 back when all borrowed items are returned)
- Royal Mail Steamship Maitai Exhibition Launched December 2016
- Gifts of Pacific Art to the Cook Islands Library and Museum by HSBC
- Paikea: Professor Ivan Sutherland – an unfinished life
- Gifts to CILAMS from Australian visitors Darrell Redman and Tony Payne
- Memoirs of the late Makea Nui Teremoana Ariki CBE
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.